Wednesday, October 10, 2012

There is nothing like the sweet love of a baby.  How can our nation be so blind to these precious gifts from our Heavenly Father?  I know it is not always easy to raise a child.  For some, they are doing it alone. Having four children under the age of eight can be trying,  but my love for them grows deeper and deeper each day. I am blessed to hear them rise up in the morning.  I find myself throughout the day, standing in awe of God's love for me just by looking at their sweet faces.  It happens when I watch them reading quietly on the couch or being silly in the yard.  The joy they get over the smallest surprises and the random, "You're the best mommy!" are gifts that can not be bought.  They are God's gifts of grace to us.  My prayer for our country is for revival in the heart and in the home.   "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people." ~Proverbs 14:34

No comments:

Post a Comment